Alan Berg is the wedding & event industry’s only Certified Speaking Professional®. Through his companies AlanBerg.com and Left of Center Marketing & Publishing, he’s dedicated to the education, consulting and coaching of highly motivated individuals and businesses. With over 25 years experience in sales, marketing, and sales management, 20+ in wedding-related marketing, Alan Berg is uniquely qualified to help businesses reach their potential. Alan’s clients range from large corporations to individuals and solopreneurs. If you’re motivated to take your business, career or team to the next level… and beyond, Alan’s your man.
- The Leading International Speaker & Expert on the Business of Weddings & Events
- The wedding industry’s only Certified Speaking Professional (one of 800 in the world)
- More than 20 years in sales, marketing, and executive management
- 11 years at The Knot, a leading lifestage media company, most as Vice President of Sales & Market Intelligence
- Contributing Education Guru for WeddingWire, the leading wedding technology company
- Author of the books:
- “If your website was an employee, would you fire it?”
- “Your Attitude for Success”
- “Shut Up and Sell More Weddings & Events”
Alan is a business consultant, coach and an in-demand professional speaker, domestically and internationally.
- Alan’s morning session will focus on strategies for converting digital inquiries into sales. How does your business stand out through a DM? An Email? A text message? Alan will share how to best communicate with your modern couples and how to lead them into your sales process without having to harras them with phone calls.
- Alan’s first afternoon session will be on discounting vs negotiating. We’ve all been asked for a discount at one point or another, and while you really like the couple, saying “Yes” takes money out of your pocket. Alan shares different ideas on how you can serve your clients, but not empty your pockets at the same time.
- Alan’s second, and final presentation will be on websites and how they are either helping or hurting your business. Learn the 10 most common ways that your website could be hurting your business and what you can do to improve your website- let’s not forget that mobile traffic to your website is growing day by day… its time to make sure your website is working for you!